Taxi bookings recent questions and answers
Read more about taxi bookings online taxi booking service for Plitvice Lakes National Park
Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
Via booking form on home page. Contact us by email or phone, our contact information is available at Contact Page. Our operators are 24/7 at your disposal because Taxi Plitvice lakes is effective airport transfer option.
- What information do I need in order to book?
You need a time for transfer, from to destination and number of passengers. We recommend to book your transfer 24 hour in advance so you can get your transfer on time. In the case of any emergencies give us a call and our staff will try their best to arrange the airport transfer for you.
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
Contact us by phone or contact form on the contact page.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
Payment is in cash during the transfer or payment to the account before the transfer
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes of course.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Each passanger is able to travel with one suitcase and piece of hand luggage. If you are traveling with excess luggage, please be aware that extra charges maybe applicable at special items when making your airport transfer reservation.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
In front of the airport. He will welcome you with a sign with your name on it.
- What happens if I can’t locate my driver?
He will welcome you with a sign with your name on it. If you do not see the driver, please contact Taxi Plitvice lakes customer service immediately. We will also contact you if the driver can not find you at airport.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
Of course you can call us or send a new reservation with the remark.
- How long will the transfer take?
Depending on the transfer from the 15 minutes and onwards.